Restored image doesn't work

hi. few month ago i made an image of my jetson tx2 OS using this command:
sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP -G backup.img jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

today i have tried to restore this image, using this command:
sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

script worked without errors, but then, when i run jeston, i see just a window with nvidia logo and nothing happens next (see photo below). How can i check what is wrong?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ax1AoXlEG9bzUQTnf8X81h1JlZET0xJV

Be sure to use the same release for the flash as that of the one the original image came from. Then, after replacing the “bootloader/system.img” with your clone:

sudo ./flash.sh <b>-r</b> jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

Thanks for your answer. During the loading of OS after restore i saw that there are few FAILED statuses, so i think that image is corrupted… How do you think is that possible to extract any files from this image?

You would need to post a log of the flash. Many “failed” are not actually failed. During a flash the content of the image is mostly just binary data so far as the flash application is concerned, and so long as the image fits the partition, then any complaint the flash software has is probably unrelated to the image. Do be sure that the image you have in “bootloader/system.img” is still from the clone, and then flash again with logging. The following will provide a log, and the “gawk” part reduces the size of progress bars in the file:

sudo ./flash.sh <b>-r</b> jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1 2>&1 | gawk '{gsub("[0-9][0-9]+[/][0-9[0-9]+ bytes sent..",".");print}' | tee log.txt

Also, what is the exact byte size of your cloned image (the “raw” image is being copied to “bootloader/system.img” and should be exactly divisible either twice by 1024…MiB…or three times by 1024…GiB)?

Hi. Exact size of cloned image is: 29 097 611 264 bytes. So it’s divisible by 1024 and so on.
I repeated flash with your command and here is log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GWRB_JndUMjHTd1z50VGuXtk2OKFjr9K

EDIT: I see an error…what I wrote below assumed 29097611264 bytes is valid, but it is not. The value must be evenly divisible by 1024 at least twice, or three times. The value becomes a fraction with division twice by 1024, so the clone is not valid. Was there any kind of partition size customizing involved?

[s]Looks like the “gawk” part failed to remove extra progress bar, but the log shows the flash was actually valid and complete. If the “-r” was used, and if the “bootloader/system.img” is from the clone, then the flash procedure should work. The only remaining procedural question is if the clone was from the same JetPack release as the JetPack release which was used to flash.

FYI, you might do a quick checksum to make sure the clone was actually used without overwriting:

crc32 /where/ever/it/is/clone.img.raw
crc32 /where/ever/it/is/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/system.img

(they should match)

Are you positive the releases used match between clone donor and clone recipient?[/s]