Resuming from suspend issue (driver 450.57, Fedora 32, modesetting enabled, GTX 750 Ti)

Just wanted to say that I’m also trying to get suspend to work correctly on my system (some more info in this thread). I also had the problem in locating the nvidia sample scripts on my system. Apparently, when installing drivers from distribution repository they are placed somewhere else. Whoever comes across this in the future, use find / -name "nvidia-suspend.service" 2>/dev/null to locate the sampl files. On Debian Buster they are in /usr/share/doc/xserver-xorg-video-nvidia/examples. Now, there are two problems I am facing n my system:

1. The suspend scripts don’t seem to be running at all when entering suspend. The nvidia-suspend service shows as enabled but inactive on my system. @andre.ocosta, you seem to have gotten past this stage. Any advice here?

2. I tried running nvidia-sleep.sh suspend; nvidia-sleep.sh resume. The result is that the screen enters power saving mode and there’s nothing I can do but reboot. I assume this is the same problem as @andre.ocosta is facing after waking from suspend.