RMA for a Tesla P40

Does anyone have any idea what the process for returning a broken Tesla P40 is. I have spent two days attempting to find a phone number, support email system, anything to contact the returns department for this company with zero success! Please help!!!

Hello,

Please visit the Nvidia support page. There you will find the option to chat with support or send an email.

Best,
Tom

I chatted a couple of days ago with a fellow named Vinoy using the Chat application.

He told me that the chat was for technical support for NVidia GeForce boards only and that the only way to get support for a Tesla card was to post a request for an RMA on this forum.

Hence, I posted a request for an RMA on this forum.

Okay, not sure why he pointed you here. I am looking for RMA information for you now. Question: Did you buy the card directly from Nvidia?

Thanks,
Tom

No sir.

We ordered them through CDW-G.

Thanks,

Terry

Have you tried requesting a return thru CDW?

[url]Help Center | CDWG

I didn’t know that was a possibility.

Will try that route.

Thanks Tom,

Terry

Hi Terry,

Let me know how it goes for you. I am still trying to figure out the process on our end. Thanks for bringing this up.

Best,
Tom

Will do.

And again, Thanks,

Terry

Hi Terry,

Here is the statement from our warranty team.

A Tesla card would have been purchased from a distributor which is where customers need to go for Warranty RMA support. Warranty support through Nvidia covers products purchased directly from Nvidia only.

Best,
Tom