ROS2 Camera issue with Action graphs

Hello,

I’m currently following the official tutorial for Isaac Sim in ros2.
Even though I have already done the part related to camera that was working, now when I try to launch my simulation the topic do not appear and I do have the following error :

2023-01-17 10:44:38 [38,539ms] [Error] [omni.isaac.core_nodes.impl.extension] Could not process writer attach request (True, <omni.replicator.core.scripts.writers.NodeWriter object at 0x7f89659ae390>, '/Render/RenderProduct_omni_kit_widget_viewport_ViewportTexture_1'), Tried to create a node in a path without a graph - '/Render/PostProcess/SDGPipeline/RenderProduct_omni_kit_widget_viewport_ViewportTexture_1_NodeWriterWriter_01'

As far as I understand, it is linked to the SDGPipeline action graph that is not being created in runtime.
Would you have any clue on that ?

Any update?

@loickchovet can you provide steps to reproduce or a script/usd file that reproduces the issue?

Hello,
Yes I can provide you that.
Here is my file
simple_room.usd (1.6 MB)

You just have to make sure that the ros2 bridge is enabled before loading the scene.
Then in a ros2 sourced terminal (Foxy), with the ROS_DOMAIN_ID = 53, using ros2 topic list you should see a rgb topic … that is not appearing.

Hi @loickchovet are you still facing the same issue in the latest release of Isaac Sim 2023.1.1?