RSTP reconnect when network is faill

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
My graphic card is RTX 3080.
• DeepStream Version
The Version is 6.0

• TensorRT Version
TensorRT Version on tags 21.08 is v8.0.1.6.

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
The Driver version is 470.129.06.

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

I set rtsp-reconnect-interval-sec=60 and rtsp-reconnect-attempts=-1.
Sometimes My network is not stable and fail about 5 minutes.

I found that the deepstream app perf_cb call back function will print fps=0.00 about 1 minute.
Then perf_cb call back function will not print any fps message, and g_main_loop_is_running function returns false executed in my defined thread.
I also call the g_main_loop_quit function but there is no response.
The deepstream app program is stll no quit.
Glad to see any good suggestion for me, Thank you very much.

Hello @peterchensm ,
Can you help clarify the problem is not able to connect RTSP when network is unstable, or your program cannot quit in such case? Please provide more information about your testing program, thanks.

sometimes, I found that rtsp-reconnect is not work and g_main_loop_quit is also not work.
now I call std:exit() to quit the program in docker, and set docker --restart=always.
I run 8 channels in deepstream app. When 1 or 2 channels fail, I have to restart the program.
So I want to know more about RTSP reconnect issue.

Does it help if setting rtsp-reconnect-interval-sec with a longer time, and setting rtsp-reconnect-attempts with bigger value to do more reconnect?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.