I am getting this error on Jetson Orin Nano. Is there an example to not use hardware encoding here?
Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Could not open device ‘/dev/nvhost-msenc’ for reading and writing. (7): /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/3rdparty/gst/gst-v4l2/gst-v4l2/v4l2_calls.c(651): gst_v4l2_open (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/nvv4l2h264enc:encoder:
system error: Cannot allocate memory
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson
• DeepStream Version: 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 5.1.1-b56
• TensorRT Version: 22.214.171.124
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing): Trying to run the deepstream-rtsp-in-rtsp-out python sample
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)