Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson TX2
• DeepStream Version: 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.6
• TensorRT Version: 18.104.22.168
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions
• How to reproduce the issue ?: 2 RTSP Input Streams and NEW nvstreammux with sync-inputs=1
I am running a pipeline which takes to individual RTSP-inputs, does Inferencing, Synchronization using nvstreammux, some video manipulation and output as an HLS-Stream.
When I increase the bitrate of the cameras and enable nvstreammux to sync the inputs, the output video begins to stutter (some frames are rearranged in time). With lower bitrate this does not occur. Also, when i disable the synchronization, the output video runs smoothly (of course with the source videos out of sync).
What can I change to overcome this issue?
All the best,