RTSP sources blueprint

Hi, I’m designing a Solution for Video Analytics, and I would like to know if there is some guide about using RTSP sources. I know how to use RTSP sources/streams, but my sources have intermittent cuts, what is the recommended options/way of dealing with faulting streams? is there an option in the deepstream sdk to control this behavior?

Currently I’m using dynamic streams in a pipeline, and when I detect a cut, I just remove the stream from the pipeline and start a new stream, but I suppose there should be a better way of fixing this behavior.

Regards.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Does this feature compatible with RFC 2326 spec? rtspsrc (gstreamer.freedesktop.org). Is it a part of the RTSP potocol stack? If it is not. There is no way to handle by the gstreamer plugin itself. You need to handle with your own implementation. DeepStream is a SDK but not an application, you can use DeepStream APIs freely in your application.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.