Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version 5.1 and 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.57.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) As below
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
We are experiencing an issue while reading from the rtsp source. The pipeline can be simplified to:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp:// ! queue ! rtph264depay ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! splitmuxsink
After a few minutes on the output video, we observe a loop of a few frames or a few frames are correct and then a few frames are from 4-5 minutes before.
Generally, we are using nvinfer element in this pipeline. However, the issue is visible in this simplified pipeline.
When we run it on GST_DEBUG=3 we get the following warnings in the output:
0:00:05.879711476 63 0x558a1d1388a0 WARN v4l2bufferpool gstv4l2bufferpool.c:1066:gst_v4l2_buffer_pool_start:<nvv4l2h264enc0:pool:src> Uncertain or not enough buffers, enabling copy threshold 0:00:05.879829557 63 0x558a1d1388a0 WARN v4l2videodec gstv4l2videodec.c:1673:gst_v4l2_video_dec_decide_allocation:<nvv4l2decoder0> Duration invalid, not setting latency 0:00:06.252140749 63 0x7f7ec0042140 WARN v4l2bufferpool gstv4l2bufferpool.c:1513:gst_v4l2_buffer_pool_dqbuf:<nvv4l2decoder0:pool:src> Driver should never set v4l2_buffer.field to ANY
We also tried using uridecode but the issue is the same.