Rtx 4090 based farm agent issue - it renders but for some reason it will not spit out completed frames

Hmm… Interesting, at the beginning of the log files, I saw “/omni.farm.agent/102.5/”, thus I thought it’s 102.5. Let me check with my teammates tomorrow and get back to you.

@quchen Has there been any updates on this by chance? I have a couple people waiting to see how this new card performs on our farm, and I have not been able to provide much in the way of assurance that this card was a worthwhile purchase.

1 Like

Hi @cmilne , sorry for the late response. as I don’t have a working environment with 4090, I’m trying to get one to try on now. I will keep you guys updated.

1 Like

Thank you

Update: I’ve got a working 4090 environment and can reproduce this issue. Investigating.

1 Like

Awesome! looking forward to hearing what you find.

@cmilne @deeplerning @aliaguero1616 We have some findings about this issue on the internal computer which can reproduce the problem. But we’re not sure if it’s the same problem that causes your capture to fail. So could you please tell me some more details about your computer so that we can judge if it’s the same problem? I will send you messages about the info we want so it will keep your info private. Sorry for the convenience and thank you very much for your patient and cooperation!

@quchen I sent an email response, but due to the recipient address I was not sure if you would see it.
For my setup
{computer name length = 8}.{domain name = 5}.{domain end = 5}
{8}.{5}.{5}