Hello, I’m trying to execute the DCGM tool command “dcgmi diag -g 2 -r 1” to check the software deployment in by WSL2 Ubuntu on Windows Server 2022, but the result shown “Permissions and OS Blocks Fail”, and the others item is pass.
And I also checked the /dev folder in my WSL2 Ubuntu, can’t found the nvidia device in the folder.
Is this error expected in a WSL2 environment?
- Host OS: Windows Server 2022
- WSL type : WSL2 (Ubuntu 20.04)
- WSL Kernel version: 220.127.116.11-microsoft-standard-WSL2
- Nvidia Driver on Windows: 513.46
- CUDA version on WSL2 : 11.7
- DCGM version: 2.4.6
- GPU Product name: Nvidia A2