Run deepstream 360: libtrtserver.so: cannot open shared object file

I pulled source code from git: GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_360_d_smart_parking_application: Describes the full end to end smart parking application that is available with DeepStream 5.0
Then, I pulled docker in perception_docker:
DOCKERURL=nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream_360d:5.0-20.08
xhost +
docker pull $DOCKERURL
docker run --gpus all -it --rm -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -w /root nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream_360d:5.0-20.08

But when i run deepstream-360d-app in this docker, i got error:
(gst-plugin-scanner:1750): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:02:28.063: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so’: libtrtserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
** ERROR: main:650: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: Could not configure supporting library.
Debug info: gstnvmsgbroker.c(388): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
unable to connect to broker library
ERROR from sink_sub_bin_sink2: GStreamer error: state change failed and some element failed to post a proper error message with the reason for the failure.
Debug info: gstbasesink.c(5265): gst_base_sink_change_state (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:sink_sub_bin2/GstNvMsgBroker:sink_sub_bin_sink2:
Failed to start
App run failed

File libtrtserver.so is not existed in system. Is this mistake from docker? Pls help!

We are looking into this issue.It may take some time to try your case.

For the “libtrtserver.so: cannot open shared object file” error, can you try “rm -rf ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/” command first?

The error of nvmsgbroker is the failure. Please check your broker settings.

I am facing the same problem.

running the below command in the docker image nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-samples

my docker run command:
docker run -it --rm -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=:1.0 nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-samples

inside the docker container:
root@419a389bb9b2:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples# deepstream-app -c configs/deepstream-app/source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt

(gst-plugin-scanner:27): GStreamer-WARNING **: 09:34:21.439: Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/deepstream/libnvdsgst_inferserver.so’: libtrtserver.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
** ERROR: main:655: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
App run failed

Hi pigubaozaiebcu,

Please help to open a new topic for your issue. Thanks