Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier NX
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I run sample code deepstream successfully. But when i try to run deepstream-app in background mode, by add ‘&’ at the end of terminal, the threads seem not work, nothing happen
The logs stuck there
Threads created but seem have no data to run
My question is, have any way to run deepstream-app in background mode?