I have written a basic systemd service file to run a customised version of the deepstream app as service. Everything works fine till I run it manually. But when I try to run it as a service - (sink - fakesink, source -rtsp), I keep on getting these warning/error msgs - g_object_get: assertion ‘G_IS_OBJECT (object)’ failed. But, the app seems to work fine.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hardware - Jetson
Tensorrt - 7.1
Issue type - question
Your description is confusing. How do you run your systemd service of deepstream app and in what stage? Has the OS boot up finished and file system been ready?
The error looks like the gstreamer libraries has not been initialized correctly.