Running RVIZ on Issac Sim Error : dbus_connection_unref()

I was following Omniverse tutorial for running ROS stereo on Isaac sim. I executed the following after running a roscore terminal:

rosrun rviz rviz ros_samples/stereo/config.rviz

and obtained the following error:

dbus[8494]: The last reference on a connection was dropped without closing the connection. This is a bug in an application. see dbu_connection_unref() documentation for details. Most likely, the application was supposed to call dbus_connection_close(), since this is a private connection. D-Bus not built with -rdynamic so unable to print a backtrace.

I am unsure of what is going on but when I launch Isaac Sim, I use this command to launch the container for the simulation:

sudo docker run --entrypoint ./runapp.sh -gpus all -e "ACCEPT_EULA=Y" --rm --network=host -v /tmp/.X11-unix -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e DISPLAY=unix${DISPLAY} nvcr.io/nvidia/isaac-sim:2021.1.0

Is there an extra parameter i need in this command or is it just the application itself? I look forward to the responses

Hi, please try our latest version: nvcr.io/nvidia/isaac-sim:2021.1.1
Do you see the Isaac Sim app window when running that docker command?

I did not clarify, my fault. Isaac sim works like normal and that is the version I am using. The issue is that RVIZ wont pop up when i run the ros command. Everything else works and I can publish topics. The only issue is that RVIZ wont show.