SampleUffFasterRCNN and SampleUFFMaskRCNN not available after tensorrt 6.0.1 update

My system specification:
ubuntu 18
gtx 1080
nvidia driver 430
cuda 10.0
tensorrt updated from 5.x.x to 6.0.1
tensorflow version 1.14

After viewing at the tensorrt 6.0 improvements over 5.x.x, especially the new samples that are included like " SampleUffFasterRCNN and SampleUFFMaskRCNN ", I updated my tensorrt version to 6.0.1. But in the samples, there are no sample files for SampleUffFasterRCNN and SampleUFFMaskRCNN.

Is it a bug or I am not aware of something regarding the update ? Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Hi,
This sample (SampleUffFasterRCNN and SampleUFFMaskRCNN) is available only in GitHub and is not packaged with the product.
Please refer below link for more details:
https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/tensorrt-sample-support-guide/index.html
Github link:
TensorRT/samples/opensource/sampleUffFasterRCNN at release/6.0 · NVIDIA/TensorRT · GitHub
TensorRT/samples/opensource/sampleUffMaskRCNN at release/6.0 · NVIDIA/TensorRT · GitHub

Thanks

Hello SunilJB, Thank you for your reply. I have already seen the github. But I cannot understand how to build it in my existing Tensorrt 6 in /usr/src/tensorrt/samples.
I have copied all the files necessary for SampleUFFFasterRCNN in /usr/src/tensorrt/samples and /usr/src/tensorrt/data/faster-rcnn-uff but i am stuck building it because I just cannot run the command " sudo make " as in the case of SampleUFFSSD as the SampleUFFFasterRCNN does not have a “MakeFile”!!

In github Tensorrt Release README.md document (https://github.com/NVIDIA/TensorRT/blob/release/6.0/README.md ), the step 2 in the section " Downloading The TensorRT Components "ask to Download the TensorRT binary release but I already have Tensorrt 6.0.1 installed using the debian installer.

Even after following the steps from the readme document, when I build, i get the following error:

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
CUBLASLT_LIB
linked by target “nvinfer_plugin” in directory /home/amdc/TensorRT/plugin

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/amdc/TensorRT/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/amdc/TensorRT/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.

could you help me to run this sample in the directory “/usr/src/tensorrt/samples/SampleUffFasterRCNN”

Hi,
Sample can be easily build with TRT OSS repo using the tar release.

This samples (SampleUffFasterRCNN and SampleUFFMaskRCNN) will be part of package in next release.
Stay tuned for next official release.

Thanks