Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version - 6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6.3
• TensorRT Version - 8.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
I am using DeepStream to capture video clips from RTSP streams and storing them using the ‘splitmuxsink’ element with Matroska container format. Afterward, I upload these video clips to DigitalOcean’s cloud storage using the Boto3 library. When the video duration exceeds 25 seconds, they can be played directly in a web browser. However, videos with a duration below 25 seconds do not play as expected.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
create a pipeline to store rtsp stream with 30 seconds interval using splitmuxsink ‘split-now’. Then upload to any cloud space.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
could you help me to resolve this issue?