SDK manager intallation step 3 problem

09:15:52 ERROR : Device Mode Host Setup in Flash : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : Flash Jetson TX2 : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : Device Mode Host Setup in Target SDK : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : DateTime Target Setup : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : CUDA Toolkit for L4T : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : cuDNN on Target : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : TensorRT on Target : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : OpenCV on Target : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : VisionWorks on Target : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : VPI : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : NVIDIA Container Runtime with Docker integration (Beta) : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure
09:15:52 ERROR : Multimedia API : Flash skipped due to component(s) download/install failure

I am getting this errors and when my installation is about to end.

Does your host PC have internet access? Component download failing is often due to lack of internet access (or firewall/proxy issues).

host PC has wifi connection and it is ON all the time. Does it has to do with any missing libraries from host?

Download/install errors are usually failure to have the package available. Failure to install usually has a different message. There isn’t enough log to actually say. If there were missing libraries, then the first check would be to see if the mechanism for downloading and installing those libraries is itself failing. Does your host PC succeed with:

sudo apt update

I just used “update” to update the list of packages to find out if that mechanism has network access and is also able to find the update servers. All of the above assumes host side, but if for some reason the copy to the Jetson were able to start, and then there was a failure after start, then I would assume there could be similar messages. However, I’ve not heard of anyone being able to start an install of the Jetson optional packages getting interrupted in the middle of that step…copy to Jetson almost always fails at the start, or does not fail at all.

Posting a complete log from the one you already have the tail of would probably help. If you hover your mouse over the quote icon in the upper right of one of your existing posts, then other icons should show up. The paper clip icon is for attaching files.