Sdkmanager 1.8.0 GUI not showing up on ubuntu 18.04

After installing sdkmanager_1.8.0-10363_amd64.deb on my ubuntu 18.04, I run sdkmanager but no GUI shows up.
Since I could not find any log message, I have no idea to fix the issue.
I could successfully run GUI at least with sdkmanager 1.7.1-8928

$ sdkmanager
Gtk-Message: 02:08:50.725: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: 02:08:50.726: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
$ 

sdkmanager CLI also failed with the error like below:

$ sdkmanager --cli install  --downloadfolder ~/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads/ --checkforupdates false --datacollection disable --license accept --product Jetson --version 4.6.2 --targetos Linux --target JETSON_AGX_XAVIER --flash all --exitonfinish
To initiate login process open https://static-login.nvidia.com/service/default/pin?user_code=10409633 in a browser or scan the QR code on your handheld device then login with your NVIDIA Developer account. SDK Manager will start once done.
Login user code: 10409633. (valid for: 10 minutes).
? SDK Manager is waiting for you to complete login. Generate a new login user code
New login code generated
To initiate login process open https://static-login.nvidia.com/service/default/pin?user_code=77511134 in a browser or scan the QR code on your handheld device then login with your NVIDIA Developer account. SDK Manager will start once done.
Login user code: 77511134. (valid for: 10 minutes).
? SDK Manager is waiting for you to complete login. 
  1) Generate a new login user code
  2) Display the QR Code
  3) Cancel login
  Answer: 1
Waiting for user information from NVIDIA authentication server...
Retrieving user information...
Loading and processing available products...
Login succeeded.
Loading user information...
User information loaded successfully.
Loading server data...

Failed to get configuration file from the server. Please check your network connectivity.

Hi, y.furuta,

Do you have this package installed on your machine? What’s the output of dpkg -l | grep canberra-gtk-module command in terminal window?

For CLI issue, can you please package and attach ~/.nvsdkm folder which contains the full log for investigation?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared? Thanks