SDKManager doesn't show Nano P3448-0020

My SDKManager doesn’t show version P3448-0020 for the Nano board, showing P3448-0000 for both the Nano Dev Kit and the Nano (and the icon for both looks like the dev kit). How do I get the P3448-0020 version?

I am trying to flash a Nano on a ConnectTech Quark board, and it is getting stuck on the line “tegrarcm --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin”. It seems like it can’t access the eMMC memory, and I think the firmware version is expecting a SD card installation. I’ve tried Jetpack 4.4 and Jetpack 4.4 DP.

Are you flashing on command line? I don’t know about the custom carrier boards, but in general, the SD card model is named “jetson-nano-qspi-sd”, whereas the eMMC command line flash would use name “jetson-nano-emmc”. I have not worked with a custom board, not sure how that would change things.

The custom board has a package to install and it has its own model name (instructions here are for the Xavier but they should be analogous to the Nano). The model name was cti/nano/quark. I tried it with Jetpack 4.4 DP’s jetson-nano-emmc for fun and it stopped after:
[ 1.2409 ] tegradevflash --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[ 1.2437 ] Cboot version 00.01.0000
[ 1.2472 ] Saved platform info in storage_info.bin

If I let it run a while I get the message:
[ 1.6663 ] Retrieving storage infomation
[ 1.6689 ] tegrarcm --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[ 1.6714 ] Applet is not running on device. Continue with Bootloader
[ 638.7643 ]
[ 638.7686 ] tegradevflash --oem platformdetails storage storage_info.bin
[ 638.7707 ] Cboot version 00.01.0000
[ 638.7737 ] Saved platform info in storage_info.bin

I can email the board manufacturer for more help if it’s a problem on that end, but I’m trying to make sure I have the installation configuration right as well.

Third party carrier boards do usually need changes, and those changes are dependent upon release version. I don’t know what CTI’s instructions are for a Nano, but they would be the only ones which would be able to tell you how to modify flash for their board. Be sure release versions are correct since third party carrier board support packages work only with specific JetPack/L4T/SDKM releases (note that there are both developer preview, “DP”, and general release versions of JetPack 4.4, and the manufacturer instructions might possibly work with only one or the other…DP and general release are not interchangeable).

The carrier board needs the production Nano module, not the development Nano module – that explains why it was confused about where the operating system was supposed to be.

Thanks!