SDL Question

Hi,

I changed today from Windows to Linux and try to get my program running…
I use the common.mk and changed one of the makefiles to run on my project. Everything runs fine, except the SDL. When I include the “SDL.h” and “SDL_ttf.h” in my main.cpp and start some SDL functions i can’t compile anymore since a couple of errors show up:

main.cpp:(.text+0x16dd): undefined reference to TTF_Quit' main.cpp:(.text+0x16f6): undefined reference to TTF_OpenFont’
main.cpp:(.text+0x170c): undefined reference to TTF_OpenFont' main.cpp:(.text+0x1726): undefined reference to TTF_RenderText_Solid’
main.cpp:(.text+0x1760): undefined reference to SDL_UpperBlit' main.cpp:(.text+0x1768): undefined reference to SDL_FreeSurface’
main.cpp:(.text+0x1784): undefined reference to SDL_LockSurface' main.cpp:(.text+0x1791): undefined reference to SDL_Flip’
main.cpp:(.text+0x1799): undefined reference to TTF_CloseFont' main.cpp:(.text+0x17a1): undefined reference to TTF_CloseFont’
obj/release/main.cpp.o: In function main': main.cpp:(.text+0x1a07): undefined reference to SDL_Init’
main.cpp:(.text+0x1a3c): undefined reference to SDL_Quit' main.cpp:(.text+0x1a65): undefined reference to SDL_SetVideoMode’
main.cpp:(.text+0x1aa7): undefined reference to `SDL_PollEvent’

I think I have to change something in my makefile (-lSDL…) but I don’t know how exactly.

Thx for any help.

Ok, i got it:
Add:

CXXFlAGS += sdl-config --cflags
CXXFLAGS += sdl-config --libs
CFlAGS += sdl-config --cflags
CFLAGS += sdl-config --libs

somewhere in the common.mk

Plus change line 181 to
LIB := -L$(CUDA_INSTALL_PATH)/lib -L$(LIBDIR) -L$(COMMONDIR)/lib/$(OSLOWER) -lSDL -lSDL_ttf

now it runs…