Secure Boot for Orin NX

Thanks a lot for your support @JerryChang. I will try and I will let you know. But before to do that, I need to inform you that I switched to JetPack 5.1 for other purposes and I think that I should follow this guide.

However, since I’m using Orin NX + Xavier NX carrier, should I take into account the Orin Reference Fuse Configuration File, right? (I replaced my values with 0xFF

<genericfuse MagicId="0x45535546" version="1.0.0">
    <fuse name="PublicKeyHash" size="64" value="0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="SecureBootKey" size="32" value="0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="Kdk0" size="32" value="0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="PscOdmStatic" size="4" value="0x60"/>
    <fuse name="OemK1" size="32" value="0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="OemK2" size="32" value="0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="BootSecurityInfo" size="4" value="0xFFFFFFFF"/>
    <fuse name="SecurityMode" size="4" value="0x1"/>
</genericfuse>

As second question, can you please let me know if I need to specify the value of the BootSecurityInfo at this stage? If yes, which value should I put? And why?

However, I tried to test with:

sudo ./odmfuse.sh --test -X fuse_config_security.xml -i 0x23 p3509-a02+p3767-0000

In attach the log file of the test (of course the board is in recovery mode). I used the RSA 3K. But as usual I have the same warnings such as:

Assuming zero filled SBK key
Warning: pub_key.key is not found

test.log (85.2 KB) (Please note that I replaced the real values of the keys with the example values).

I tried also the --noburn option (in attach the log):

sudo ./odmfuse.sh --noburn -X fuse_config_security.xml -i 0x23 p3509-a02+p3767-0000

noburn.log (48.9 KB)

Can you please advise me?

PS: I also investigated a bit on the forum, and it seems that this user here has the same output and the same warnings.