Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Hello. I’m trying to run the deepstream app samples on my P4. I changed the sink to fakesink in the config file for source4 720p. I am getting the following error wheren the dlopen “libnvcuvid.so” failed.

>>> Using TRT model serialized engine /workfiles/DeepStream_Release/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Secondary_CarMake/resnet18.caffemodel_b16_int8.engine crypto flags(0)
>>> Using TRT model serialized engine /workfiles/DeepStream_Release/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Secondary_CarColor/resnet18.caffemodel_b16_int8.engine crypto flags(0)
>>> Using TRT model serialized engine /workfiles/DeepStream_Release/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Secondary_VehicleTypes/resnet18.caffemodel_b16_int8.engine crypto flags(0)
>>> Using TRT model serialized engine /workfiles/DeepStream_Release/samples/configs/deepstream-app/../../models/Primary_Detector/resnet10.caffemodel_b4_int8.engine crypto flags(0)

Runtime commands:
	h: Print this help
	q: Quit

p: Pause
	r: Resume

NOTE: To expand a source in the 2D tiled display and view object details, left-click on the source.
      To go back to the tiled display, right-click anywhere on the window.

** INFO: <bus_callback:98>: Pipeline ready

dlopen "libnvcuvid.so" failed!
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I tried removing the cache, but it didn’t help.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Can you find libnvcuvid.so under /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu? please do
ls -l /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libnvcuvid.so and paste the output, thanks.