Segmentation Fault in nvidiaAddDrawableHandler

I have been having the same problem.

@amrits I just tried driver release 450.80.02 and still observe frequent crashes with the same stack trace. Here are my steps to reproduce. From the other descriptions, it seems like these could be simpler but these steps seem to reproduce the bug repeatedly.

1. Use multiple display devices. I have a Quadro P2000 driving three displays. I can reproduce the driver bug using a bare bones Xorg configuration containing only a device section that specifies the nvidia driver as the driver to use. Only one “X screen” is created.
  2. Launch a multi-window OpenGL accelerated application.
  3. Make a window on each display expand to full-screen.
  4. Interact with each window for a while and try to close the application.
  5. Repeat 2-4.

I believe the most important point is that multiple GLX contexts exist and I think it matters that their associated drawables are on different displays. In my case, I see the bug almost every time after I extend the windows to full-screen. I have seen this bug across machines CentOS 7, Ubuntu 20.04 with Xorg 1.19.5 and Xorg 1.20.8 and many different driver versions (390.87 - 450.80.02).

FWIW this bug has been reported multiple other times (in case there is valuable information there):