Segmentation fault when running deepstream-appsrc-test sample

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU):Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version:6.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):4.6.1
• TensorRT Version:default
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs):questions

Thanks for your reading.
I want to feed the openCV mat to the deepstream pipeline frame by frame.
To complete the purpose, I chose to build a gstreamer pipeline reference to the deepstream-appsrc-test sample in C++. Did I choose the wrong sample?

After compiling the sample successfully, a segmentation fault occurs when I run the deepstream-appsrc-test, as shown in the below picture.

The mistaken parameters of deepstream-appsrc-test could be the error reason.
Can anyone help me point out the correct parameters and correct running process for this example? Which gstreamer tutorials should I refer to if I want to keep working on passing openCV mat to the deepstream pipeline?

Thank you very much for your patience, and I am looking forward to your reply.

1 please refer to this command
./deepstream-appsrc-test 1.yuv 1280 720 1 I420

2 please find in apps in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps, inputing yuv/jpg/mp4 is common.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
I have tried the command ./deepstream-appsrc-test 1.yuv 1280 720 1 I420.
However, the content of the video output window is very strange, and soon the process crashes with the error shown in the figure below.

So, I assume the first parameter 1.yuv is the custom input src stream.
I have tried the various combinations of sample_720p.jpg and sample_720p.mp4 as input.
But after a mosaic video playback window flashed, the process prompt ended.

Could you please help me with this problem?thanks

1 Here is whole command description, you need to input I420/NV12/RGBA raw filename, raw file’s width, raw file’s height, raw file’s format.
./deepstream-appsrc-test -h
Usage: ./deepstream-appsrc-test <format(I420, NV12, RGBA)>
for example, you can start with ./deepstream-appsrc-test 1.yuv 1280 720 1 I420.
1.yuv (1.3 MB)

2 please refer readme for more detail, path: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-appsrc-test/

Sorry for replying late.
Your answer has solved my problem perfectly.
Thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.