Self-developed Carrier Boad of Jetson TX1 Can't Power on

Hi,
I am wondering if you can help with the following,

1. What’s the official version in the market for JETSON TX1, including the module and the carrier board?
  2. Can you provide demo board for test?

And what version of module can work on P2597_B02 carrier board?

Thx!

There are several version boards in market, such as B02, B03 and latest B04. No much difference but some optimizing, each module on sale should be able to work on them.

For demo board you need to contact your agency/source.

Hi Nvidia:
Thanks for your confirm with "No much difference but some optimizing,each module on sale should be able to work on them."Really need your help with the phenomenon I met.
Ok,our carrier board is base on P2597_B02 version of schematics,we can’t make a succes boot with any of modules we bought from agent distributor,but can successfully
boot with module from the demo board(which we suspect a earlier version).

With some investigation,we found the following:
There is a 0Ohm resistor that sits between RESET_OUT and RESET_IN.Reference schematics shows 0Ohm installed,but the demo board have it NC.So,we did some trials with these two way,
1、0Ohm is on board ,when we installed the module we bought ,RESET_OUT and RESET_IN have a different voltage level comparing with the"eatlier version module we bought ->both low;the module from demo board ->both high;And if we connect RESET_IN with a 1.8V VCC,the module can boot and print log on UART port successfully
Besides,it is a every-time-sucess-trial.
2、0Ohm is popped,when we installed the module we bought,RESET_OUT and RESET_IN keep high,same voltage level with the module on demo board.However,in this way,we can have never have a success boot with the modul we bought .Same trial as 1,we put a 1.8V VCC,BOOT!Also,BOOT EVERYTIME!

Can you help explain why we have the phenomenon above,and why we can not get any boot?
And if we need to get a true boot with the module we bought(no trial at all),any circuitry level modifications we should make?I attach the citcuit in this mail.(It is EXACTLY the same with the reference schematics!!!)
http://7xrn7f.com1.z0.glb.clouddn.com/16-10-27/33250246.jpg

This all took place on your own designed carrier board, the 0ohm resistor between RESET_OUT and RESET_IN is not mounted on NV reference carrier board, you need follow that.

And per the info you shared, you’d better to check the power on sequence and compare to that on NV’s carrier board, and also check all I/O and pins settings to eliminate all violations.