Send file to Jetson Nano via micro-usb B

Hi is there any way to send file to Jetson via micro-usb port ?

Hi,
You can send file through l4tbr0.

$ scp hello.txt nvidia@192.168.55.1:/home/nvidia

‘nvidia’ is the created user name, you may replace it with your user name.

Hi,
Thanks for reply
but I can’t send it to my jetson

sudo scp test.sh micls@192.168.55.1:/home/Data
[sudo] password for micls: 
The authenticity of host '192.168.55.1 (192.168.55.1)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:IHIm0/Ctt6ywrznPA+6dJxRgLJI8IpVqGDToPmc+R0o.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added '192.168.55.1' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
micls@192.168.55.1's password: 
scp: /home/Data: Permission denied

When I change to

sudo scp test.sh micls@192.168.55.1:~/Data

It send it

SSH (which scp uses) requires you to accept the connection as valid on its first use. If a later use sees host keys or account keys changed, then there will be a question of a “man in the middle” attack and you’ll need steps to accept the change of keys. You might end up with new keys after flashing a new release.

Prior to using scp see if you can ssh to the account at that address, and accept (‘y’) if it asks if you wish to trust the connection. If a previous old key has changed you may need to remove the knowledge of the original key to get it to make the new key acceptance possible.

Can you ping the address? “ping 192.168.55.1”.

Can you ssh to your Nano account (I assume it is “micls”)? “ssh micls@192.168.55.1” (then “ls” or something to see it work as a shell, “exit” to quit the session).

Once those work, then scp should work. If those do not work, then it is easier to work on the ssh interactive shell instead of scp (but fixing ssh connections will fix scp connections).

Note that ssh will reject invalid keys even if you use sudo. In that case ssh failing is not an issue of permissions, it is an issue of authentication.