Hello, I want to send the classified result to the remote server. How to do it in Reference Application Configuration?
Hey, can you share your setup with us?
The pipeline is: license plate detection → license plate recognition —> send the result to the cloud
This is my txt file
lp_deepstream.txt (4.0 KB)
Actually I mean following info:
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
For your question, you can refer Gst-nvmsgconv — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation and Gst-nvmsgbroker — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**jetson NX
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4
• TensorRT Version 188.8.131.52
• Issue Type( questions)
my pipeline is detection–>tracker–>recognition.
I want to send the recognition result to the cloud server，the result refers to text (such as license plate number, car color, etc.), not video. Can it be achieved? How can it be done if it can be achieved?
I read the information you mentioned.
If I only want to send the recognition results of multiple sources to the cloud, which protocol adapter should I choose? Kafaka or Azure IoT?
Hey customer, I think it should be based on your requirement, actually, there are many public references for Kafka vs Azure, you can check it and make your choice. Azure Event Hub vs Kafka as a Service Broker - Stack Overflow
Thank you for your reply, I will refer to your opinion to make a choice.