set EGL_SUPPORT_REUSE to EGL_FALSE would cause stream Freeze

I’m using Gstreamer pipeline to play rtsp stream : rtspsrc → decodebin → nvvidconv → nvvideosink → EGLStream

I used mailbox mode with the attribute “streamAttriMailboxMode = { EGLNONE };”, and the streams would blocking frequently.

And when I changed it with the attribute "streamAttriMailboxMode = { EGL_SUPPORT_REUSE, EGL_FALSE, EGLNONE };Video quality in beginning is good but after several minutes playback start to freezing - like slow motion video and never back to normal state. From that moment in console output I have many warnings:

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstNvVideoSink: A lot of buffers are being dropped.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesink.c(2854): gst_base_sink_is_too_late (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/NvVideoSink:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

And I refer to the web set nvvideosink property “sync” to false, it woundn’t be freezed, but it back to origin – blocking frequently.

I have seen the demo in NVIDIA_CUDA-8.0_Samples/3_Imaging/EGLStream_CUDA_Interop , but there is just testing one frame, and not test video stream.

Hi clancyLian,
Just like [url]https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1023481/jetson-tx2/frames-returned-from-nveglstreamsrc-via-egl-stream-out-of-order/post/5209049/#5209049[/url] , please share a method for us to reproduce it on r28.1