Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier
• DeepStream Version 5.1.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I find that the tolerance in nvdsanalitycs is quite big. For example the following configuration:
Will always provide:
object 360121093530320910 is moving in M3 id : 14
even if the object is following direction in M2
How can I set some tolerance in direction in order to distinguish between both movements?
If direction-M3 is missing then object direction is correctly defined, but I need to detect object in both directions.