Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) RTX 2060
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.1.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to set all the properties of deepstream-config file via code in C++.
I am trying to use g_object_set() on following properties but I am getting following error
GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 15:22:33.780: g_object_set_is_valid_property: object class ‘GstNvInfer’ has no property named ‘model-color-format’
The properties I am trying to set are
net-scale-factor = 0.0001
I am referring to sample code deepstream-app-test3 for example.
How can I achieve that?