Setting project paths

I am getting confused by the project paths.
Could you explain this a little better

Please define this local project directory that needs to be mapped to the TLT docker session.
The dataset expected to be present in $LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR/gazenet/data, while the results for the steps
in this notebook will be stored at $LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR/gazenet
!PLEASE MAKE SURE TO UPDATE THIS PATH!.
%env LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR=/path/to/local/experiments
%env PROJECT_DIR=/path/to/local/samples_dir

Refer to gazenet/gazenet.ipynb

The following notebook requires the user to set an env variable called the $LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR as the path to the users workspace. Please note that the dataset to run this notebook is expected to reside in the $LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR/gazenet/data, while the TLT experiment generated collaterals will be output to $LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR/gazenet. More information on how to set up the dataset and the supported steps in the TLT workflow are provided in the subsequent cells.

I will sync with internal team for more info.

$PROJECT_DIR is the path to the sample notebook folder and the dependency folder $PROJECT_DIR/deps should exist for dependency installation.

$LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR is the path to the “tlt-experiment” in the user’s local project workspace.

Both are in host pc instead of docker.

Much clearer now
Thanks

After your explanation I believe that all my problems have to do with the improper mapping of the PROJECT_DIR.
It might help others if you include your explanation in the jupyter notebook examples.

Tthanks

$PROJECT_DIR is the path to the sample notebook folder and the dependency folder $PROJECT_DIR/deps should exist for dependency installation.

$LOCAL_PROJECT_DIR is the path to the “tlt-experiment” in the user’s local project workspace.

Both are in host pc instead of docker.

The notebook will be modified before officially release.

Just wanted to confirm that the proper mapping of the $PROJECT_DIR
cured all the problems I was having.
Thanks

$PROJECT_DIR is the path to the sample notebook folder.
It is in host pc instead of docker.