Hi! I seem to be having difficulties setting up VisionWorks so that I can use it from VS2013. Here is what I’ve done so far:
- Added C:\Program Files\NVIDIA VisionWorks\include to C/C++ > General > Additional Include Directories
- Added C:\Program Files\NVIDIA VisionWorks\share\visionworks\sources\nvxio\include to C/C++ > General > Additional Include Directories
- Added C:\Program Files\NVIDIA VisionWorks\lib to Linker > General > Additional Library Directories
- Added visionworks.lib to Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies
- Copied visionworks.dll to the Project Directory
Here’s the error I’m having:
Error 1 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol “void __cdecl nvxio::checkIfContextIsValid(struct _vx_context *)” (?checkIfContextIsValid@nvxio@@YAXPEAU_vx_context@@@Z) C:\Users\renzb\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\depthstream\dstream\dseval\main.obj dseval
The error seems to indicate that an external link concerning nvxio is missing. However, there are no corresponding .lib or .dll files for nvxio, only include files and src files. Am I supposed to do something with the src files?
I am able to build C:\Program Files\NVIDIA VisionWorks\share\visionworks\sources using nmake using the instructions from user_guide_windows.md. Still, I can’t find nvxio .dll or .lib from the resulting bin folder.
What should I do?