Setup AMQP for sending custom json data

I am able to run detector with tracker. Now i would like to send this data to RMQ.
I am struggling to understand msg-conv-config = dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt

My requirements are that i need to crop the detected image of an object a maximum of n times per tracker in base64 along with current timestamp, trackerId and some values from a custom configuration file.

Configuration.

[sink1]
enable=1
#Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File 4=UDPSink 5=nvoverlaysink 6=MsgConvBroker
type=6
#msg-conv-config = dstest5_msgconv_sample_config.txt
#(0): PAYLOAD_DEEPSTREAM - Deepstream schema payload
#(1): PAYLOAD_DEEPSTREAM_MINIMAL - Deepstream schema payload minimal
#(256): PAYLOAD_RESERVED - Reserved type
#(257): PAYLOAD_CUSTOM   - Custom schema payload
msg-conv-payload-type=1
msg-broker-proto-lib=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-4.0/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so
topic=UIUPLOAD
msg-broker-config=cfg_amqp.txt

Is it not possible ? Kindly reply and finish the query so that i can move on.

Hi
Sorry for a late reply
Suggest you look through test5 sample and README, which should meet part your requirements, tracking id,
to see how it’s sent, about “crop the detected image of an object a maximum of n times per tracker in base64 along with current timestamp”, sending cropped detected image to amqp, suggest you can refer dsexample for how to crop image, but sending “with current timestamp” i am checking internally, will get back to you.

HI
Does’‘current timestamp’ mean current system timestamp or ntp timestamp?

We have ntp_timestamp field in frame_meta, However it was not filled in DS4.0 release, will check if it is present in latest 4.x release and let you know. For DS 5.0 we are going to have ntp_timestamp field with valid values for RTSP input, We will also have an option to set current system timestamp as ntp timestamp for file based input.

ntp_timeastamp is not filled in frame_meta in 4.x
However, ntp_timestamp is calculated in the deepstream application in function bbox_generated_probe_after_analytics(). Please refer to deepstream_test5_app_main.c
you can refer to this function and set ntp timestamp by accessing and filling it in frame_meta.