Shader Profiler source code Correlation not possible

Hi,

I have been trying to achieve Correlation for the shader’s source code of my Vulkan framework in quite a few ways (outputting the spirv from glslang::GlslangToSpv() to an .spv file, calling glslang::OutputSpvBin with the results of glslang::GlslangToSpv(), even using glslangValidator.exe manually for each shader I want to debug following the steps in User Guide :: Nsight Graphics Documentation), adding under Tools → Options → Search Paths all the paths and activating the “Search sub-directories” option for all cases) with no luck, with the Shader Profile error “HL: Unable to locate source referenced by debug line tables” and “IL: The driver only provided a high level line table”.

Could you please give me some advice on what could be wrong? I have a 2060 RTX, Windows 10 and Driver version 516.94.

Best regards and many thanks in advance,
aca_1983

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Graphics and I’m sorry you ran into this issue. Can you also let me know what version of Nsight Graphics were you using? I’ll contact the engineering team and let you know what additional details we may need.
Regards,

Hello,
Just wanted to follow up again. I discussed with the engineering manager and it appears you were using an older version. Please try the latest version which is Nsight Graphics 2022.6.0 here https://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload#?dn=nvidia-nsight-graphics-2022-6.
Regards,