Shader profiling, lines mismatch

Hi,

I am trying to profile shaders but there is a mismatch between the lines of the source and the samples. Any leads on why this could happen and how to fix this?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Graphics and your question on profiling shaders. Which Nsight Graphics version are you using and what graphics API are you profiling? Can you have a look at the Nsight Graphics documentation here to see if this answers your questions, User Guide :: Nsight Graphics Documentation?

If you still have questions about shader profiling we would need additional details. And you can send those details to dwoods@nvidia.com if needed.

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. I am using the version 2022.3.1.1. I could not find anything related to my issue in the documentation. The image below illustrate the problem. As you can see, the hotspot for the barrier is three lines above the actual call. Is it enough details, what other information do you need?

Best regards

Hello Sebastien,
Thank you for the additional info. We have a bug tracking the issue you identified slotted in our next release cycle. Please let me know if you have any further feedback. We will let you know once that issue is resolved in a future release.
Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.