SIGSEGV on using custom network in DeepStream 2.0 for Tesla

Hi,

My DeepStream setup is clearly OK, because I am able to run the resnet10 example with customer parser (default provided in libnvparsebbox.so), but I want to run my own network.

I have tested that trtexec has no problems running the network with my provided 2 outputs layer names. But, DeepStream seems to die suddenly (SIGSEGV). GST_DEBUG level of 6 is also not able to show anything different between working sample case, and our network.

Kindly suggest how to go about it.

Last few lines:
0x555cfccc4c00 TRACE structure gststructure.c:154:gst_structure_new_id_empty_with_size: created structure 0x55d6c6777580
0x555cfccc4c00 DEBUG query gstquery.c:675:gst_query_new_custom: creating new query 0x55d6c6402400 custom
0x555cfccc4c00 DEBUG GST_PADS gstpad.c:4174:gst_pad_peer_query:nvinfer0:sink peer query 0x55d6c6402400 (custom)
0x555cfccc4c00 INFO GST_PADS gstpad.c:4230:gst_pad_peer_query:nvinfer0:sink pad has no peer
Caught SIGSEGV

Regards,
Anup

Hi,

Could you remove the cache file and try it again?

rm .cache/*

Thanks.

Hi,

I ran both after cleaning cache each time. 250MB files diffed, but not a single line of difference! Do you have any detector working with one of the popular open source networks which use custom parser that you can share, on DS2?

Regards,
Anup

Hi,

You can uncomment the custom parser parameter in the config_infer_resnet.txt config.

For example:

parse-func=0
output-bbox-name=conv2d_bbox
output-blob-names=conv2d_cov
parse-bbox-func-name=parse_bbox_custom_resnet
parse-bbox-lib-name=/path/to/this/directory/libnvparsebbox.so

It can show you how to use a custom parser with DeepStream 2.0.
Thanks.