Sistema operativo - Operating system

Hello.
I need to flash Jetson nano with linux to use ROS2. My jetson nano does not have an SD socket, so flashing must be done in another way.
My jetson nano is p3448-b02
It is necessary to flash it to erase previous bad configurations.

Thanks

Wrong forum. Please try:
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/c/agx-autonomous-machines/jetson-embedded-systems/jetson-nano/76

Hello,

I have moved this topic over to the Jetson Nano category for you.

Hello. I have been searching for information on the website and forum on how to flash my Jetson Nano P3448-0002, but I can’t find any. There’s only information available for Jetson Nanos that use SD cards. The website doesn’t offer direct support for my model and I have to guess what the solution might be. Additionally, I speak Spanish, which has made the search even more difficult.

I am writing to request assistance in resolving the situation.

Thank you very much

Hi,
You may try this:
GitHub - JetsonHacksNano/installROS: Install ROS (Robot Operating System) Melodic on NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit

Not sure if it works since size of eMMC is 16GB. It may not be sufficient for the installation. If it does not work, we would suggest use Jetson Nano module with SD card slot and use SD card >= 32GB.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ll try it as soon as I can flash the jetson nano. For now the operating system does not boot, the Nvidia logo appears, but it stays black. And it doesn’t have an SD card :( I don’t know which image is correct or how to install it to boot.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.