I implemented six IMX185 display solutions on our product, but I only connected part of the camera (two).I use command Argus_camera can’t open the camera .It will play properly when all six are connected.Why is that?I think it is related to reading the sensor-id of NV platform and posion attribute under the tegra-camera-platform node in the device tree.
sorry, I’m not understand your status clearly.
please check below, thanks
- may I know what’s exactly number of cameras on the camera board you had connected to Jetson-TX2
- please check the device nodes, for example: $ ls /dev/video*
- you may need to revise your sensor device tree to match the numbers of camera hardware device.
1>TWO . // I have two IMX185 camera hardware connected to the circuit board 2>There is video0 and video1 under the /dev 3>There are six camera nodes in the device tree. The scenario is that there are six IMX185 camera nodes in the device tree. Argus_camera plays the image when I connect six cameras, but argus_camera failed when I connect only two imx185 camera. Is the number of connected cameras consistent with the number of cameras in the device tree? How is the gst-launch-1.0 play command parameter sensor-id allocated? Does it have anything to do with this? Best regrads!
1.Must the number of hardwired IMX185 cameras with the number of IMX185 cameras written in the devicetree?Otherwise the argus_camera will fail to play? 2.By the way, how is the sensor-id number assigned? 3.What does sensor-id have to do with posion = topleft topright centerleft open right bottomleft bottomright?
- did you enable plugin-manager?
if no, please update your sensor device tree to reduce total of cameras.
you need to update the number of modules in the device tree.
for example, please refer to below device tree for two cameras configuration.
- here’s command to specify sensor-id, launching for preview.
gst-launch-1.0 nvcamerasrc <b>sensor-id=0</b> ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvoverlaysink -ev
- it’s referring to position property, please check [Sensor Driver Programming Guide] for more details.