Is anyone running Adobe Photoshop CS3 or CS4 on an Nvidia SLI set-up? If so do you get any screen flickering? If you do not receive screen flicker and everything appears to function normally please tell us the following:
- What version of Photoshop are you using?
- What operating system are you using?
- What Nvidia Graphics cards are you using?
- What Nvidia Drivers are you using?
- What are your Photoshop Performance Settings? (Edit, Preferences, Performance)?
- What are the Nvidia Control Panel Settings for your Photoshop Application?
Thanks Guys! This will help a lot of users understand how to effectively use SLI and Photoshop