So I have my robot spawned in UE4 from IsaacSim. Need help with next step.

The documentation for isaacsim is pretty much just examples such as carter and kaya. Sure I can get them running, but I am having a hard time creating something for my purposes just by looking at the source code of these examples.

So I have some basic architecture running. Let’s call my robot Suzie:
isaac
-apps
–suzie
----suzie_sim
------BUILD
------suzie.config.json
------suzie.graph.json
------suzie_sim.app.json
------bridge_config
---------suzie_full.json
---------suzie_full_config.json
---------suzie_full_graph.json

When I run this command:
./Engine/Binaries/Linux/UE4Editor IsaacSimProject suzie -vulkan -isaac_sim_config_json=“~/Documents/isaac/apps/suzie/suzie_sim/bridge_config/suzie_full.json”

the robot spawns in UE4 and I am able to control the joints through the UE4 GUI.

Now I want to have a very basic functionality where the robot moves one joint from R=0 to R=3 and back, repeating every 3 seconds.

What is my next step?

I am guessing that I need to use the ActuatorGroupProto?? (here: https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/isaac/doc/message_api.html#actuators) but all I can find in the entire documentation is just this. I can’t find examples of its use anywhere in the documentation, in the carter source code, or the kaya source code. I can’t find any resource that ever mentions “ActuatorGroupProto” anywhere else. Can you direct me?

Anyone??