- May be using quaternions in ImuProto for orientation?
The whole world uses quaternions, but you use RPY )
- Add standard message type for magnetometer information.
- Add tutorials on how to include packages (modules, codelets …) developed in Python in other applications or packages.
- Add extended API documentation for Python Codelet, Clock, Cask, Atlas and e.t.c.
- Add example for debugging Python applications.
And add printing traceback for error… For example, i am using this code for debugging:
try: """this all code""" except Exception as e: traceback.print_exc() raise e
- Add example for PoseTree generation by json file.
- Add PoseTree viewer (axes in 3d enviroment, not graph).
- Improve controls for 3D window in Sight. It’s inconvenient to use now…
I apologize if any of this already exists. I have been studying the Isaac SDK for two weeks.