Some unknown characters after custom plugin name caused error

Enviroments:

Jetson: JetPack 4.5
Devide: Xavier

The same codes work quite well on x86 system.

Error information:

This code can be refered to this link:

github.com

wang-xinyu/tensorrtx

master/yolov5

I think it might be some encoding problem of files.

Sometimes I also found the cuda files was not compiled successfully, please see below:

Error copying file (if different) from “/home/shtf/rida_project/Rida/build/EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir//models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.depend.tmp" to "/home/shtf/rida_project/Rida/build/EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir//models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.depend”.
CMake Error at edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.cmake:246 (message):
Error generating
/home/shtf/rida_project/Rida/build/EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir/__/models/face_detect/./edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o

EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir/build.make:75: recipe for target 'EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir//models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir/
/models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…

Hi,

May I know the TensorRT version used in your desktop and Xavier?

The error indicates it cannot find an expected plugin implementation.
Have you recompiled the source on Jetson?

If yes, do you meet any errors when compiling?

Thanks.

Hello, thanks for your kindly reply.

I used Trt 7.1.3 both in desktop and xaiver.
I do have recompiled the source code on Jetson.
The error I also met:

Error copying file (if different) from “/home/shtf/rida_project/Rida/build/EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir/ /models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.depend.tmp" to "/home/shtf/rida_project/Rida/build/EdgeService/CMakeFiles/edgeService.dir/ /models/face_detect/edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.depend”.
CMake Error at edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.o.cmake:246 (message):

However, this project could go throgh the compilation and run with plugin error. And sometiems I didnot see any compilation error after all.

Hi,

It seems that the error occur from a CUDA code named edgeService_generated_TrtCenternetFaceLayer.cu.
However, we cannot find the corresponding source in the GitHub you shared.

Is this a custom application?
Could you share the detailed steps to install and reproduce the error?

Thanks.

Hi, I finally figured out it was encoding problem of files, which I have directly edited on Xavier.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.