This may be highly unorthodox but I’m not really getting anywhere with this problem:
So here goes…To whomever resolves it by providing a working patch that will remove the chip select delay and packet to packet delay I’ll pay 100€ via PayPal to either themselves or their charity of choice.
The prerequisites are:
- You fix the SPI issues mentioned
- You publish the fix to this community so others can benefit from it.
- It must work in the R24 kernel.
- You or your charity of choice must be able to accept PayPal.
- This is a one time payment paid to whomever fixes the problem first.
- Please provide a fix before March 10th where this offer expires
! Changed expiration date of offer !