Stop production?

So im hearing from our distributors that all Jetson Developer kits and modules have stopped production and they will only produce from now on the new orin Developer kits and modules coming in march. Obviously due to the chip shortage.

We have built a product around the xavier NX module and from my understanding there is meant to be a 5 year availability for the module. Is this not the case anymore?

Can we expect the modules to spin up production again? or do we need to start over and develop a new breakout board for the orin?

Thanks

AFAIK, the module should still be in production, but impacted by component shortage.
I will check with internal team to get the status update.

Thanks

Thanks please let me know.

According to my distributor they only got this notice 3 days ago on the 14th of jan.

So im hearing from our distributors that all Jetson Developer kits and modules have stopped production …

jason5, who is your distributor? We will follow up with them and correct this.

We have NOT stopped production for Jetson modules. We HAVE prioritized module production over devkit production specifically because customers like you depend on the modules for their products.

We have built a product around the xavier NX module and from my understanding there is meant to be a 5 year availability for the module. Is this not the case anymore?

There is no change. Jetson Xavier NX will be available at least until January 2026. Additionally, we have just introduced a new SKU with double the memory which will also be available until January 2026. The lead time shown at Arrow’s site for the new module is 16 weeks, less than half that of the 8GB version.

Hey prlawrence,
Our distributor is Xenon. We are based in australia.

Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.