I am looking for documentation on getting a Quadro card to output some video streams on display ports.
- The OS is CentOS 7.
- The card is a Quadro M6000.
- There are 4 display ports on the card.
- I want to feed each of the 4 display ports with a specific video stream.
- I use CUDA/OpenGL to generate/buffer the images to be streamed on each port.
- I don’t know how to map the display ports to the OpenGL context.
I already posted about this in the CUDA forums, and I was told to repost here instead.
Note that as far as I know OpenGL does not allow one to enumerate the available display devices. There was an old extension for this purpose called “present_video”, but its symbol no longer appears in the libgl.so library. I guess it’s deprecated.
Does anyone know which API is responsible for configuring the display ports? Is there any documentation related to this?