Stream the output video of deepstream-app

I would like to stream the output processed by “deepstream-app” via rtsp//…

My config:

[sink0]
enable=1
#Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File
type=4
codec=1
sync=0
source-id=0
gpu-id=0
bitrate=4000000
nvbuf-memory-type=0
udp-port=5400
rtsp-port=8554

I receive this warning when i try to connect using VLC (rtsp://“ipXavier:8554”/ds-test):

(deepstream-app:23171): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 15:54:08.293: g_object_get_is_valid_property: object class 'GstUDPSrc' has no property named 'pt'

How should I do?

Thanks

1 Like

you can ignore this warning, and stream on other system by vlc by providing IP of the system where you running deepstream app, you can get the string when run deepstream app, rtsp://localhost:8554/ds-test ***

1 Like

hello,

same problem, not able to get the rtsp stream from a deepstream rtsp sink ?

get this error each time vlc try to get the stream from rtsp://nanoIP:8554/ds-test :

b: GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 18:43:33.563: g_object_get_is_valid_property: object class ‘GstUDPSrc’ has no property named ‘pt’
[/b]

my sink conf :

[sink1]
enable=1
#Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File 4=RTSPStreaming
type=4
#1=h264 2=h265
codec=1
sync=0
bitrate=4000000

set below properties in case of RTSPStreaming

rtsp-port=8554
udp-port=5400

Best regards,

Laurent

Ok, now i can see the output video stream from: rasp://ipXavier:5400/ds-test via VLC.

If I have more RTSP cam input, how can i see all outputs video stream?

You should be able to view the tiled output at the same rtsp url when running a multistream pipeline. If you are looking for a separate rtsp url for each input stream, then that is not currently supported in deepstream-app.

hello,

working

i was using the wrong port …

thank you

laurent

[/quote]

“If you are looking for a separate rtsp url for each input stream, then that is not currently supported in deepstream-app.”

[/quote]

Will that be supported in the near future?
What about changing the ip-adress?

We can’t guarantee a time period right now, But the deepstream-app source files are open sourced, so you can implement this logic in the app yourself

This is already supported AFAIK, if you provide another
[sink1]
enable=1
#Type - 1=FakeSink 2=EglSink 3=File
type=4
codec=1
sync=0
source-id=1
gpu-id=0
bitrate=4000000
nvbuf-memory-type=0
udp-port=5401
rtsp-port=8555

[source1]
enable=1
type=4
url=rtsp://:port/part

it will start two rtsp server at port 8554 and 8555 for source0 and source1

I have tested it with 5 sources/sinks and it works just fine

Hi,
I pushed two RTSP streams out, one 8554 and one 8555, but there will be a freeze when receiving and displaying on another monitor. Have you encountered this problem?

please create a new topic.

Iam having same problem with my jetsontx2.

deepstream-app:25327): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 00:18:53.504: g_object_get_is_valid_property: object class 'GstUDPSrc' has no property named 'pt'

I tried accessing it from another laptop using vlc which is connected to same wifi router as my tx2.
I used link: rtsp://localhost:8555/ds-test directly in vlc .
Each time when i try to connect, this new error message shows up in jetson tx2 terminal !!!

Can you provide 5 rtsp stream source /sink config file …