- Start two processes of deepstream-app, the first process can push the stream successfully, and the second process fails to push the stream using different port. Do multiple processes share a RTSP streaming media server? In different containers and different mapped ports, streaming is mixed up. Why?
- Can I put deepstream-app into multiple threads, and control deepstream-app’s start and stop throuth threads ? Multiple threads seem to use the same gstreamer resource. I released the resources of the first thread, but the second thread failed to start
- I want to modify the main program of deepstream-app and use ds in platform development. Is this idea possible?
Streaming media server and application development of deepstream
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
1、Can multiple deepstream-app be run in a container for both pushing the streaming?
- what do you you mean about “pushing the streaming”? do you mean set type=4 in [sink] configuration?
- could you share some error logs?
- yes, deepstream-app is opensource, you can customize your code.
type=4 in [sink] means RTSPStreaming, it will use RTSP/RTP/RTCP protocol, you need to set different rtsp-port and udp-port in different [sink], for example: [sink1] and [sink2] can’t use the same rtsp-port and udp-port。if still can’t work, please share your configuration file.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.