Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi how do I set streammux.set_property(“config-file-path”,“source0.yaml”) ?
is this even possible?
g_object_set (G_OBJECT (streammux), "config-file-path", “source0.yaml”, NULL);
I am getting the following error…
TypeError: object of type
GstNvStreamMux' does not have property config-file-path’
This is my program…
I am trying to implement the parallel model inferencing on deepstream…
parallel.py (15.6 KB)
Let me know where am I going wrong??
Why do you create nvstreammux twice？It may be difficult to convert this whole project to python. Could you tell us the reason why you need to change it to python?
Because I am using python language, and all my other files are in python!
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
OK. It’s difficult to convert this whole project to python. You need to add many bindings in the project by yourself. You can refer to the link below:https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps/tree/master/bindings
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.