Struggling with TensorRT and dlib on Jetson Nano

I am trying to setup the code as provided in this repo: GitHub - Daniel595/Jetson_nano_face_recognition: face recognition using MTCNN, Dlib face embeddings, Dlib SVMs

I have had no issues setting up dlib previously and using the face_recognition library. OpenCV, CUDA, and everything else seems to be working. To be sure I have even used a fresh SD Card and set everything up there.

1. It instructs me to edit the CMakeLists.txt file, and update it with the directories on my nano, however I cannot find the correct tensorrt directory. I have /usr/src/tensorrt, however this does not contain an include directory as indicated in the text file

2. When I try to actually run cmake, it throws multiple complaints about the find_package lines in the txt file, indicating that it cannot find either dlib, or Boost. OpenCV is found as long as I use the correct version.

If anyone could point me in the right direction to fix this that would be amazing. I’m a little lost with where to look - quite a beginner when it comes to cmake

Assuming you are on JetPack 4.4 you must use latest Dlib 19.21 (instead of 19.17 given in the instructions) as older versions are incompatible with JP4.4.

Thank you - will give this a go later today. This might actually explain some other issues I’ve been having as well